Tuesday, September 20, 2005

red rose

the night you gave me the red rose, when i got home a srange thought siezed me...i could see that most of the rose wasn't really dead yet...and i wanted to make it live...it made me think of our love...and how i wanted to make it live like this rose even though it had been trampled...so i put the rose in water...hoping life would come back into it and it would bloom...that night i dreamed it bloomed bright and beautiful...your face was in my dream too...but i don't remember what happened...but when i woke up in the morning, it wasn't any different...
just something that happened to me...i dunno if that was at all interesting to you...
honestly...i don't know what you mean by what we talked about on Sunday...i don't remember*sigh*...my mind isn't working right anymore ok John?i need some sleep.see you tomorrow dearest

Sweet Misery

2 Comments:

Blogger John Fowler said...

You were talking about "our kids" :")

September 20, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh yeah..and i'm not on-leaving really soon:S

September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home